Dr. Yusr Aboushaar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Yusr Aboushaar?

Best pediatrician in kanawha valley. Nurses are always smiling and happy.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Front office staff, particularly Andrea and Jeannie were very helpful, quick, and accurate with insurance questions I had asked. Jeannie does great triaging my 2 children.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

This Dr took over for our long time pediatrician who relocated. He seems to want to schedule extra appointments for follow ups on things that do not require one. Also does not seem to grasp the difference between private insurance and Medicaid...private insurance requires out of pocket payments for patients which add up quickly when only giving partial prescriptions and no refills on maintenance medications. He may be fine for someone who only sees him for well child visits because I have no real complaints about the way he handled my daughter's well exam but he is not good for private insurance patients with constant care needs.

WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2011

I take all three of my kids to Dr. Aboushaar. I would never find another doctor that cares so much about his patients. I do have to agree that the rooms could use a good scrubbing.

Mom of three

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

I took my twins to Dr. Aboushaar for their first two years. As far as doctors go, he is excellent, you don't get much better. My only complaint with him was his office, it was terribly filthy. When my next child was born premature, I was afraid to take her there. I couldn't take a chance on her getting sick in that dirty environment. I have been through several doctors since switching and haven't found anybody that I like as much as Dr. Aboushaar. I wish he would clean up his office, I would probably take my kids back to him .

Good Dr for the Kids

Posted on January 21st, 2009

He has been my kids Pediatrician for 13 years. I have always found him very knowlegable and frank about his opinion and dignoisis.

Posted on October 20th, 2017