Dr. Yusuf K Deshmukh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yusuf K Deshmukh?

Excellence

He has treated my family for years.

Poor treatment for my father's cancer

My father was treated for one year by Dr. D. for throat cancer (a term he never used with any of us). My dad's tumor had burst and he had a nasty wound in his neck from the beginning of treatment, which Dr. D. never checked. He sent him to another doctor for that, but eventually Dr. D. stopped those visits because surgery would never happen. In the end, when dad's neck was getting worse because chemo was stopped for a knee infection, Dr. D still never looked at it (the cancer in his neck) and just kept telling my dad he couldn't do anything for him until the knee doctor was finished with him. Doctors in Louisville were appalled at the treatment dad had received from Dr. D, and straight out told us it was poor, to say the least. By then, though, it was too late for my dad and he died. While he was on the chemo, he responded very well to it and could have had a few more years if properly treated. Dr. D. should have told us that he wasn't qualified to treat this sort of cancer. (He couldn't even look at it!) He is unfit, and I say this only to help someone else not live with the regrets that we do. My dad greatly regretted not taking our advice and seeking a second opinion much earlier in Louisville. Hope this helps others.

some one whom really cares , and is not in it for the money

Dr. Yusuf K Deshmukh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabethtown, KY.