Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yusuf A Mohyuddin
Dr. Yusuf A Mohyuddin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alton, IL, with another office in Godfrey, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mohyuddin is affiliated with St Anthonys Health Center. Dr. Mohyuddin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yusuf A Mohyuddin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Mohyuddin is a great doctor, for the most part. He listens, explains things and does his best to help with your issues. However, his staff is ridiculous. The lady at the front desk is "fake nice". You can see she doesn't want to deal with patients. She has a very irritated look every time you go in. The nurses are no better. They are ill educated and sound like it, too. My last visit (which may actually be my last visit, as I am looking elsewhere after 8 years) I could hear the nurses and front desk clerk talking about a patient they treated earlier that day. They were cackling and making fun of this elderly person who asked if she could take 2 medicines together. Called her names and were just awful. They then began to do the same about another patient. It was right outside my exam room and they were practically yelling it across the administration area. I'd like to say this was the first time I have heard them talk like this, but it wasn't. I was furious. These are not the kind of "professionals" I wan t caring for me anymore. I just wonder what they had to say about me. No one is off limits, apparently...
I would not recommend Dr. Mohyuddin. I believe he is a numbers dr. He does not look at the whole picture. He looks at lab results and does not take into account a patients symptoms when treating. I have a rare disease and all he worries about is colonoscopies and mammograms, which have nothing to do with my condition. I have sought out a new dr. I can't get away from this dr fast enough.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mohyuddin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Yusuf A Mohyuddin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yusuf A Mohyuddin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alton, IL.