Dr. Yuting Xiong Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yuting Xiong?

Magic man

Posted on November 11th, 2017

My granddaughter has been seeing dr. Xiong for years & referred me countless times. At 77 yrs old finally after seeing him for pain in my lower back down my legs, I scheduled an injection a few days later. It was as if he had waived a magic wand. After seeing other Dr's for years with no success this was a medical miracle for me. At my post-op visit I scheduled to have the injection for my right side. Within a week I had movement unassisted from my cane and no pain. Wonderful Dr & wonderful man

Wife is a crook. Overbilling.

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Be prepared to wait and his wife at the reception area is condescending and rude.

Dr.Paul Potenza

Posted on November 28th, 2016

I've been dealing with neuropathic pain from a cervical disc injury for several years. Dr. Xiong has always been available, helpful, and has eased my pain greatly

Would never recommend this doctor to anyone

Posted on September 21st, 2016

This doctor only look s out for himself. I would not recommend him at all to anyone! He does not have a care at all about how much pain his patient are in. He also does not have any trust or believe in any of his patients. Every time I go to his office I see 3_4patients complain about his care! I even seen him refuse a patients rights to a copy of their records until this Dr. Receives full payment for his services also tries to get rid of his older patints he usually does this by lieing to them and saying they failed their last drug test. I talk to many of his patients one person I heard is only there because this doctor messed up his care ( I believe it was a n injection ) Now this person is in daily pain and I can not believe if this patient is one penny short the receptionist calls billing (witch everyone knows this BILLING,Is really dr. Xiongs wife. She threaten s not to see this patient ! Not jfor nothing Susanne GET YOUR BOOKS RIGHT ! Call this patient and tell them how much money to bring ! Since you are the. Only doctor office that won't bill, won't take checks, and will not take credit cards at all ! Talk about money hungry ! But,your office does not have one picture in it ! The copier you have. Is a 3 in one and I never see it ever plunged in. Your office is a set up. You are not a true dr. By any means !

Awesome doc but terrible staff

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Been a patient for many years & I simply adore Dr. Xiong! Have utmost respect for him. If u are looking for a no-questions asked - drug peddling doc then dont bother as Dr. Xiong is not for u at all. I appreciate that as some docs just hand u script for meds & dont care about u. Not Dr. Xiong! He will spend as much time as I need, answers all my questions, and always willing to try new things to help me. He is clearly in a league of his own! I'm just terribly disappointed with his staff! While I can appreciate all the ugly, drug-seeking ppl they have to deal with - but not everyone is that way. His staff (especially Susan) is so increadibly rude and unprofessional. Her lack of ppl skills really does harm to his reputation. In my opinion, I am shocked that a doc of Dr. Xiongs caliber would employ such trash such as that Susan! He deserves higher quality employees than that.

In moral

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

This Dr. Refuses to refer me to anether, because I do not want to drive to Stamford from "New Haven " area . I've missed numerous appointments, while I wait for this ex communist Dr. to do a simple thing, and suffer more than Jesus Christ suffered on that cross .While he plays games. American Healthcare at its best. .Not to mention he miss managedo my pain so bad , my life has never been the same

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I love doctor Xiong, I had him for years, unfortunately I moved to FL, never finding a doctor that would give me the same care and treatment he gave me, there is no other doctor like him , till today iam still looking for a caring, knowledgeable doctor like him and I haven't been successful . Today I live in up state new york, and if I was allowed to go to him I would do it in a heart beat but my insurance won't allow me to see an out of state doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Xiong, he is one of the best doctors I ever dealt with. You're highly missed.

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Stay away from so called Dr.!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Great doctor.

do not go to this doctor!

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

this doctor had me on pain medicine for five years for a severe degenerative spinal disease, then all of a sudden took me off an extremely high dosage and put me on Suboxone. he claims his secretary got a call from someone claiming I was abusing my medicine. totally untrue and this doctor did not actually speak to the caller but assumed the caller was truthful and correct. now i am on a list for doctors to know that i am on suboxone so i have no ability to find another doctor to put m on pain medicine so that i may leave with some semblance of relief. Now I struggle each day with the simplest activities. I have so much pain I am also severely depressed. He not only took away the only relief I have had for my painful disease but he also violated his patient/doctor confidence as well as my HIPPA rights. This doctor has told me he has had patients overdose and die on the medications he has prescribed them, so he has cut down other patients pain meds because of this. So basically he let's his patients continue to be in pain to try to save his own hide over something he has no control of. I highly, HIGHLY recommend anyone looking to see this doctor to run as fast as you can in the other direction. You are better off finding some other doctor. ANY OTHER DOCTOR.

In a league of his own :-)!!

Posted on October 29th, 2013

After my prior PD moved away, I had little hope of finding another PD has caring, compassionate and professional as my previous PD. Then I met Dr. Xiong! Being uninsured, I had little hopes going to a new PD. But, I was pleasantly surprised from the first visit! As he was professional and genuinely cared (how refreshing!). Unlike other doctors who treat their patients like cattle, Dr. Xiong took all the time I needed to answer my questions (in a clear, gentle manner) and any concerns I had. He is by far superior in his knowledge on my condition, his professionalism and his bedside manner! His staff have always been sweet and helpful to me. Unlike other doctors who make you wait weeks for an app't (even in an emergency), Dr. Xiong's office will squeeze me in for that day or schedule me for the following day. He has my utmost respect and gratitude, and as such I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Xiong!!! I'm just sorry I didn't find this PD sooner!!

Best decision I've made.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I find not only Dr. Xiong but also his staff to be very professional, attentive, and caring to me and my condition. Doctor always takes whatever time is needed to address my concerns or my pain. When I've called to make an appointment, usually my appointment is for the next day. Other doctors I've had to wait week or sometimes weeks to be seen (even in emergency).I would *highly* recommend Dr. Xiong!! I'm just sorry I didn't find him sooner!!