Dr. Yves Lebrun Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Yves Lebrun?

Dr. Lebrun is great

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I don't know where these other reviewers are coming from but Dr. LeBrun has been my neurologist for over 15 years. He is amazing and caring. He has always listened to me and been both empathetic as well as professional. i highly recommend him.

Terrible

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Made an appointment for severe back pain and was able to get an appointment that afternoon. I couldn't even walk from the severity of the pain. Let's just say after the appointment I was in such pain that I needed to lie on the floor (couldnt hold myself up from the pain) and was unable to get up from the waiting room floor. One of the receptionists was leaving for the day and literally had to walk over me to leave the office and didn't even ask if I needed help. Luckily my wife ran to a doctors office next door were they called 911 and admitted me to the hospital for back surgery. Not once did the office staff or this doctor come into the waiting room to ask how I was. Great service right...

Posted on February 27th, 2017