Dr. Yvette M Cua Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Yvette M Cua?

Was in search of a new doctor.

I have insurance- this doctor is listed as accepting my insurance too. I called her office to make an appointment and was given two phone numbers for 'Indiana' people...I look up one of the numbers to see what it was listed for- it was for a Family Health Center of Clark County. Call me exceptionally stupid, but I am not sure why on earth I could not make an appointment with this doctor. Suffice to say, I would rather not have a doctor than jump through hoops for something that I should not be required to do (I have a POS policy which requires NO referrals to see someone who is supposed to be an internal medicine physician.)

COPD

Dr. Yvette M Cua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.