Dr. Yvette Leslie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvette Leslie?

Posted on August 1st, 2017

She is an amazing physician with a heart of compassion. She listens, and her diagnoses is on key. I never imagined that I would meet someone like her, but I prayed and the Holy Spirit led me to her .

Best Ear, Nose, Throat and Voice Doctore in Decatur, Atlanta area

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Leslie (ear,nose,throat and voice) is one of the best doctors we have seen. She is helping my 87 year old mom when other doctors told us she couldn't be helped. She is highly professional, kind, and very knowledgeable. She spent lots of time with my mom during the examination. If you or a family member is looking for the best ENT doctor in the state of Georgia, then please make an appointment to see Dr. Yvette Leslie; you will not be disappointed.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

The doctor is amazing but her staff leaves much to be desired. In my opinion, they lack ethics. Apparently they have been burned on payment from patients insurance companies; they required that I pay for a mandatory surgery for my son in advance of his surgery or refused to treat them. Once the insurance company paid the premium, they became unresponsive in crediting me fees paid upfront. Beware of this practice! I find their procedures to be extremely unethical!!!!

Posted on November 6th, 2017