Dr. Yvette Sandoval Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Yvette Sandoval?

Do not bother

Posted on December 25th, 2016

Quite possibly the worst doctor you'd ever encounter. She has no bed side manner, has her back turned to you the entire time, attends to her dog (kenneled in her office) and seems generally annoyed by questions. No examation, no questions. She's Arrogant, misinformed, unintelligent and rude. This lady should not be treating patients and should have her license revoked. She should be refunding co-pays for how useless she is.

Yvette C Sandoval, MD NOT A GOOD DOCTOR AT ALL

Posted on October 19th, 2016

She is the worst doctor I know. She has no clue on what he is doing. She miss diagnosed my symptom's for the last time. She has not been right on any of my issues. She need to go back to school and learn more about being a good doctor. She was not prompt, no bed side manor, did not discuss with me on any procedures I may need, no follow ups . I plan to sue her and write to the board of what happen to me and why she is not a good doctor at all. I plan to let everyone know how bad of a doctor she is at the center. She needs to be fired and reevaluated in her practice. I am done with this center

Find another neurologist!!! Avoid these folks at ANY cost!!!!

Posted on May 18th, 2016

My husband had an appointment with Dr. Sandavol yesterday. We were 7 minutes late, due to the fact we did not know where she was located at the PWH's complex. Parking and elevator issues also helped us with the time problem. We walked into the office at 1: 22 (appointment was at 1:15) and was informed the doctor would NOT see us, because we were late. BIG sign on the office window, if your more than 15 minutes late, we have the option of rescheduling your appointment. My husband has been in PAIN for almost 2 months, took us forever to get an appointment with them. The receptionist asked if we had downloaded the new patient forms from their site, I informed him that I have tried numerous times and they were not there. The girl behind him states that they have had numerous problems with their website and the forms were NOT available and have not been available for more than 6 weeks. The receptionist was "snarky" with us. I felt like we were being "punished" for being a few minutes late. They knew my husband was a new patient, NORMALLY a doctors office will ask you if you know where they are located, which they NEVER did....Took the appointment people 3 days to get back to my husband to make the initial appointment....Avoid these people!!! Just NOT worth the aggravation.

Horrible Experience

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Sandoval presents as rude, inconsiderate and woefully unprofessional. She does very little in the way of testing/ examination and appears to chose the path of least resistance (i.e. "here's a script!"). She spent the office visit with her back turned, typing into a computer (but somehow provides very little detail/ answers in her write ups). She does a poor job of listening and seems generally disinterested in any type of constructive dialogue. Questions appear to annoy her and her responses are generally curt and arrogant. Additionally, her methods appear antiquated at best. If you're looking to ease your pain, find a cure, get answers etc. then I suggest you look elsewhere. If however, you're looking to waste your time, be insulted and try to figure out how some doctor's receive licenses, by all means give her a call. I reluctantly gave one star, because 0 (or negative) was not an option.

Out of towner

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I went to Dr. Sandoval for some numbness in my feet and forgetfullness. I was not paid much attention to and she rarely looked up at me. I am sure she is competent but when I searched online, after my visit< her board certification had expired! That explains alot, since she prescribed me an antiquated prescription that would have cost me so much more than I was used to paying. I would try somebody else via the yellowpages.

Excellent Service

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Sandoval after receiving a concussion in a Rugby match. Dr. Sandoval listened to my symptoms, effectively diagnosed my issues and gave me advise toward a proper recovery .

Posted on March 27th, 2014

rude

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr. Sandoval is rude. She does not explain things and gets annoyed with questions. She asks minimal questions and seems annoyed with responses. She treats her profession like a drive thru at a fast food restaurant. I would NOT refer anyone to her! I wish I could rate her no stars for bedside manner.

Just OK

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Was able to get an immediate appt with a phone call from primary. Took complaint seriously and did a thorough exam. Diagnosis was quick and treatment was accurate. Although pleased with results, bedside manner left a little to be desired but I've learned when dealing with specialists - you can't have it all.

STAY AWAY

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Horrible doctor did not listen to me, I told her if she could not help please refer me to someone who will. They lost my hospital records. Placed me on an anti epileptic medicine for severe pain for leg told me no hope of ever fixing it. Worst doctor ever!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2011

Bad, not caring, sits at desk typing on her computer.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Yvette Sandoval, MD is so great a Dr. I only wish she could be my GP. Excellent personality, manners, no nonsense.