Dr. Yvette Westford Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Yvette Westford?

Posted on October 5th, 2016

This was the worst experience I have ever had. Ended up having a real doctor fix the screw up dr Westford did. Procedures done in a back room not even in a out patient hospital setting. If you see her you need to seriously question her as to what hospitals she actually has privileges in

First time, last time

Posted on September 8th, 2016

I was recommended to this doctor through a friend and i went in for a pap checkup. Well when she walked in the room she was straight to doing the pap. No small talk, no name... I had a small bump above my private area and she looked at it and said, "it's a wart, just tie some thread around it and it will fall off" mind you in front of the nurse who had just walked in to take notes. I was embarrassed and couldn't believe what she said and how she said it. And didn't give me any medication for it and didn't even check it. I doubt if it's even in my file. Never again.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Hands down the best OBGYN.

Decided this Dr. & office was not a fit for me

Posted on May 13th, 2015

The first time I called to make an appt. my insurance was not complete but needed to see an obgyn immediately due to complications in the past. I asked for an appt. & told them I would be paying cash. I was then informed after a 15 min hold time, I would need to pay a $4,000.00 deposit for the initial visit. When my private insurance was complete I called back & after a 10 min hold and the lady answering the phone was rude and didn't ask for any health information which would be important to schedule my appt. She did however ask for my insurance info, s.s. & phone number then scheduled me for 3 weeks out & that was it. I feel as if a Dr.s office personnel is I direct reflexion of the Dr. I was not impressed and decided to find an office more focused on pt. care.

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Amazing bedside manner, she knows you without having to look at your chart. Has a real investment in her patients. Addresses concerns, eases fears, and makes sure momma and baby are healthy. I will not see any other ob

Posted on March 24th, 2015

There are a lot of unsafe practices with this OBGYN. Be careful.

Terrible

Posted on June 16th, 2014

I wouldn't want anyone to go to this doctor. My appointment was at 3:00 pm and here it is now 6:20. I also had one hard of a time making an appointment. The nurses don't answer the phone, letting it go to voicemail saying they will get back to you and they never do. I had to fill out paperwork 3 times already because they keep changing the system they use for documents and the ladies at the front were very very rude about it. When I talked to her about birthcontrol she wanted me to use implant birthcontrol and was very forceful on the fact that she wanted me to use it. Don't even waste your time at the doctors office.

Need change

Posted on January 31st, 2014

I had seen Dr. Westford years before and it was a very good visit. No long wait, courteous staff and the doctor was very nice. Took the time to listen. Recently called for an appointment for which I had to wait 3 months! After arriving for my appointment 30 minutes early, I waited 3 hours and I could see there were a lot of patients before me that had not been called yet. By then it was lunchtime and unbeknown to me, the employees leave for an hour lunch. I left my phone for them to call when my appointment was close and I could go back to the office. The call came in at 2 pm. But it was unknown when she could see me. She had an emergency C-section and had to leave. There were still people waiting before me. So why go back to the office to wait 2-3 more hours? I re-scheduled. The earliest would have been 3 more months of wait. I did not re-schedule and I am getting another doctor.

OK doctor-horrible staff

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I liked Westford in general, she spent alot of time with me she was very empathic during the visit only but unfortunately her staff always were in a rush. They're sloppy. Lost my lab work several times. Did not call me back when they said they would. And dr Westford would not call me to talk to me personally, because she couldn't manage 5 mins from her busy schedule. Quite honestly I would not reccomend anyone to see this doctor with such a poor staff because I care about my friends and family and dealing with uncaring staff is just too stressful when you're already pregnant.

Wonderful OBGYN - Office experience could be improved

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I came to Dr Westford shortly after moving to Victoria for my yearly exam. I waited for over 2 hours past my appointment time before I was even taken to a room. Once in a room, I waited an additional 15 min. It was frustrating, but when I met Dr Westford she was wonderful. I have a complicated medical history and she carefully went over everything and answered all questions. I never felt like she rushed through my appointment even though she was obviously quite behind. A few months later we started trying for our second child. I was previously in a much smaller office and had a great Doctor and staff. I actually almost changed OB's in my first trimester because of such poor experiences. Last pregnancy I was followed by a MFM and it frustrated me that I had to wait several weeks to even see the nurse, then even longer to see Dr Westford. At my first meeting with the nurse I left in years and begged my husband to drive me to my old OB, over 2 hours. It was just a cold, dry appointment and I felt like the staff could care less about me or my child. Then later on in the first trimester I had some spotting. I called twice and left messages with no call back. Then finally got ahold Of someone late in the day who was rude and said I just needed to go to the ER if I was worried. After getting through all that and desperately missing the care my previous had provided I stuck with Dr Westford. She had impressed me so much I knew if I could just get to my appointment with her, everything would be better. It was. I love Dr Wesrford and she has provided wonderful care through this pregnancy. I feel like her staff is just so busy and so overrun with patients they lose the personal care and personal touch that a smaller office can provide. This however does not take away from the fact that they are professional, caring, and extremely knowledgable. Later in pregnancy I have had some other issues and called. Each time my questions have been answered immediately and with exceptional care. I am so glad I didn't get scared off by the initial problems because I will be a patient for life. I love Dr. Westford.

Posted on November 1st, 2012

Waited over 2 hours and then only spent 10 minutes with the doctor. I was a new patient, and Dr. Westford didn't spend any time trying to get to know me or anything about me. I gathered she was in a rush as I was her last patient before she could eat lunch. Office was supposed to set up a consult with another doctor but I had to call and get it done.

THE BEST!

Posted on April 25th, 2012

DR. WESTFORD AND HER STAFF EXCEL IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE OB/GYN PRACTICE. COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER, BECAUSE SHE IS THE BEST! I RECOMMEND AND WILL CONTINUE TO REFER HER!FROM A LOYAL PATRON FROM SHINER.