Dr. Yvonka Crenshaw Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Yvonka Crenshaw?

Posted on October 15th, 2014

They Suck!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr Crenshaw is a wonderful, caring doctor. She sees a lot of patients. The waiting room is usually packed but somehow she always finds time to answer all my questions! Highly recommended!

Dr. Crenshaw is AWESOME!

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Dr. Crenshaw is awesome! She is one of the most professional, yet down-to-earth physicians that I have come across in quite along time. Recently, Dr. Crenshaw performed an emergency c-section on me, which I feel by the grace of the creator saved my unborn childs life. She was quite swift and ready to perform some action in order to save my babys life. During my prenatal visits and after the birth of my child (at hospital), she was quite thorough, professional, and genuinely displayed concern regarding my child and self. On occasion, the office wait time for Dr. CRENSHAW through my own accord has been less time in comparison to the other office doctor(Ive never fallen asleep while waiting). Overall, shes a very innovative, young, yet skilled doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2011

had an appointment 2 days before my miscarriage took place, was not aware that my beta hcg had dropped went to e r was told my dr knew i was there and to follow up next week, did the follow up, they had no knowledge of me having a miscarriage, and the doctor was not schedule in the office for that day

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Great Doctor. She was attentive, answered all my questions, great bedside manner.

Horrible Doctor!

Posted on September 19th, 2010

Do not make the mistake of going to this doctor! She is terribly incompetent and does not have the answer to any question. She will always give you the worst case scenario. This staff is slow and the average wait time was 2 hours plus! They called me 15 minutes before an appointment to cancel because I was the only patient scheduled for an ultrasound that day and the ultrasound tech did not want to come in for only one ultrasound. How is that my problem? So glad I left this practice early in my pregnancy. I am now receiving much better health care elsewhere and do not have to deal with these clowns. Dr. Crenshaw is the worst doctor I have ever been to. She has terrible bedside manner.

Horrible Doctor and Office!

Posted on May 5th, 2010

I was new to the area and went to the Doctor's office. I filled out the new patient form and told the doctor my medical history. She was not knowledgeable about the different prescriptions. About 1.5 months after my doctor's visit, I receive a bill from LabCorp for a test that was clearly not appropriate for my medical history, which the doctor knew as we spoke about it and it was on my new patient form. When I called the doctor's office, their immediate response was, so the insurance company will pay for it. I said it doesn't matter, this test was not to be done in the first place and neither my insurance company nor I will pay for it. It took a week for the nurse to be able to speak to the Managing Doctor, Dr. Gulzar Kassam and they said that they would pay for the bill and I should not have to. It has been 3 weeks since that conversation and they still have not paid the bill. When I call the doctor's office, everyone is conveniently not available and I am told I will receive a call back, which never happens. Don't go to this doctor's office, they are incompetent and you will be charged for inappropriate tests. STAY AWAY!!!

Horrible Exprience

Posted on April 21st, 2010

She does not suggest or advice in case of Pregnancy that is expected of a Doc . Every time I tell her of my problem / issue . She just has one sentence Its Pregnancy and a smile .. I ecpect a Doc to discuss n tell the patient in details about food and further couse of action. I am pregnancy for first time and have got better knowledge from the internet than from a Doc .. Pathetic experience .. I have decided not to continue with her any more

new

Posted on May 5th, 2009

she acts like she doesn't understand nothing act like she doesn't care.. never no the answer to anything when you ask her she just say i don;t know the worst experience ever she at so new to being a doctor it's scary.

Posted on September 14th, 2015