Dr. Yvonne M Agius Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne M Agius?

By far best doctor I've ever had. Compassionate and caring and is there to help unlike most offices that have become assembly line medicine. None judgemental and listens as long as you need her to. Creates a family environment and the first doctor that has made me feel like she actually cares about me. She has the biggest heart in the world and creates a wonderful family environment. Even her husband works as receptionists and makes you feel very welcome. Have recommended to everyone and will take my family there permanently. Cannot say enough good things about her.

My Favorite Doc!

I have been seeing Dr. Agius for many years, and was so happy when she opened her own clinic in Republic. It's closer to home, and I don't have to wait like I used to get in to see her. Dr. Agius has always taken the time to listen to me, and offers good advice. She has been a great blessing in my life. I don't want to see anyone else. I love her to pieces!

better off treating yourself

I have never written a review on anything and think i am a relatively easy person to please, but I felt Dr. Agius should come with a warning. Dr. Agius is the most arrogant doctor I have ever met. She does not take the time to listen andwill interrupt when you are trying to describe your symptoms. She spent most of the session talking and never even asked what my reason for scheduling the appointment was. when i told her she said she did not have time and reluctantly asked why i was there. She made me feel as though I was making up my symptoms and that I was wasting her time. I left her office feeling ignored and stupid.

Dr. Yvonne M Agius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Republic, MO.