Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yvonne M Baum has 2 locations
700 Olympic Plaza Cir Ste 912
Tyler, TX 75701
Book Online Now
Dr. Yvonne M Baum has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yvonne M Baum has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yvonne M Baum - Posted on July 6th, 2018
I've been going to Dr. Baum for about 3 years she is the best Doctor I've been to in 30 years, my blood pressure is normal now!!! It had been at stroke level for years, my blood sugar is down lower than it has ever been. She is kind and a very smart Dr. I highly recommend her. I drive from Mt.Plesant and it is well worth the trip!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yvonne M Baum - Posted on September 27th, 2016
There's no way I would consider another internist to be my family doctor. Dr. Baum is personable, taking time to listen to me and give her professional advise. She's been my doctor for over 15 years and I absolutely trust her! Until I was referred to her, gone were days of having a qualified, friendly and caring medical doctor like I experienced growing up. Her office staff is very considerate and professional as well and eager to assist with appointments and questions. Thank you Dr. Baum and your office staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yvonne M Baum - Posted on July 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yvonne M Baum - Posted on June 17th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Yvonne M Baum Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yvonne M Baum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tyler, TX.