Dr. Yvonne C Bussmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne C Bussmann?

she is good doctor.

Dr. Yvonne Bussmann

Dr. Bussmann has been both of my Son's Pediatrician since they were both born. She is very hard to read at first, but she only has your children's best medical interests at heart. I will admit, I have butted heads with her on occasion, only because she tells you how it is, how to take care of it and make no mistake she is always correct. My children adore her and she knows them literally through and through. Thank you Dr. Bussmann for years of excellent medical guidance!!

She was my Pediatrician for the longest time. Such an amazing doctor and person.

Terrible doctor. Horrible with kids. Makes inaccurate diagnosis, repeatedly. Reminds me of shady mechanic.

She has been such an amazing pediatrician. I will be having my last well visit this week. She is very smart and caring to both her patients and families.

Smart, but rude.

I appreciate the care given to my baby boy by Dr. Bussmann and her nurses. My only complaint is that she was condescending toward my husband and me. I have switched pediatricians because I would rather take my son to a doctor who doesn't make me feel like a bad mom. She is obviously experienced as a pediatrician, but needs to work on bedside manner.

A wonderful, professional, and accurate Doctor

Dr Bussmann treated my Daughter for Hypothroidism from birth to the age of 19. She was always very thorough and explained everything so I could understand. When she felt as though we needed a specialist such as a cardiologist or and endrocrinologist she always recommended an excellent Doctor. She was very very professional and her nurse Julie was as Great as she was. I would highly recommend her to everyone.