Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Yvonne Goff
Yvonne Goff is a Doctor primarily located in La Mesa, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 21
I was very shocked when I talked to their secretary which is The RUDEST person that i have ever talked to in my life, shes so rude that i start crying after she hung up on me, I have had spotting-bleeding for more than 18 days and I was trying to see the doctor ASAP but she did not only gave me a 6MONTHS appointment, but she was so rude when she talked to me. Someone like her should be fired long time ago! ( its not like she has to have a degree or something to be a secretary, this job needs someone who is POLITE, and knows how to deal with people, not a RUDE person who drive patents away from the doctor or .. Im sorry Dr Goff, even if i was so exited to choose you as my doctor, but I would never think to dial your number again to speak to such a RUDE, IMPOLITE and person with No MANNERS that ruin my whole day!
Love Yvonne Goff and her staff - so happy I switched from Dr. Pederson. Diagnosed me right away with anemia during my last pregnancy and got me feeling much better. performed a D&C without any issues during a miscarriage. Looking forward to having her deliver my second baby. Kristen is Amazing!They truly care about their patients.
I came to Dr. Goff 1/2 way through my first pregnancy. She was always helpful and available. Helped me through some tough issues with both of my pregnancies in the most caring, objective way. I mostly see her NP for my routine visits and feel comfortable with the visit and information I get. There is never a hesitation on getting me through to Dr. Goff if I'd like or if the NP wants to confer with her on something.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions5965 Severin Dr, La Mesa, CA
Yvonne Goff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.