Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yvonne M Jimenez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
She was very rude, condescending, and dismissive and I will never see her again. I was so upset that I was in tears when I left her office. She did not want to listen to anything I had to say about my health and told me that she did not have time to explain my medical issues. Seriously? She was very combative and practically rushing me out of the room when there were no other patients waiting for her. I felt like she didn't care about my health or my opinions.
I am so happy to have had my health monitored and treated by Dr. Jimenez for more than ten years. She is caring and she listens to me and is very responsive to my concerns. Her treatment of me has been excellent, and my health has benefited greatly. I love her as my doctor.
Dr. Jimenez has great bedside manners,she just needs to adjust her schedule around her patients that has full-time jobs. She doesn't have regular office hours and no late nights. It takes months to see her. I made an appointment and twice it was cancelled. She is a great doctor, I just feel that she has too many patients and cannot attend to the minor needs that I have. I will be searching for a new physician.
Dr. Jimenez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Yvonne M Jimenez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWellgroup Health Partners LLC, 3700 W 203rd St Ste 301, Olympia Fields, IL
Dr. Yvonne M Jimenez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.