Dr. Yvonne Telgt-Mckinney Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Telgt-Mckinney?

Posted on October 12th, 2017

In my experience all the staff were always very friendly and helpful. The wait time varied never under 30 minute wait before being taken to room where I waited up to 40 minutes. Dr. McKinney is no non-sense you follow her rules or you won't continue to see her. She can be intimidating but if you stay on her good side she's very friendly and shares personal stories with you. I was present when she told a patient to get out because he questioned her and she told him if he wasn't going to follow her rules she would not treat him. He said fine I was just asking a question. She was very upset that anyone would question her. I'm not really sure if I would recommend her.

Nice office and staff

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I have been going to this office for years. The staff has been nice and professional at all times. They know their policies and are very helpful. Love the providers there. Highly recommend this offic e

Unhappy before visit

Posted on October 1st, 2016

I haven't even seen the dr yet but the office staff are very rude and giving me run arounds (wouldn't if the office staff communicated as one) The staff alone are making me want to switch dr's before I even get my kids seen. Only chose her because she was close to home now I think a travel will be worth it. First impressions are true and they made a sour one.

Posted on August 11th, 2016

DONT GO TO HER! Horrible bedside manners, rude to patients and staff. Does not take your health concerns seriously, make you feel like you are overreacting when you voice your concerns. Does not like giving medications, so just suck it up (prety much)

Awsome DR & Staff

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I love this office. The Dr always remembers me and is very knowledgeable. She always takes her time in my visit with me and I never feel that I was rushed. I especially enjoy that she tries to stay away from any unneeded medications and rather tries holistic views on care. The rest of the staff is also great. strict on their rules but always seems to be in effort to make sure they have all the proper and updated information regarding my medical care. I haven't had any issues with this office in my 6 years of being her patient and would recommend her to everyone I know.

Dr McKiller

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Horrible experience; snotty, underhanded administrative staff - Dr McKinney was ill informed when she addressed me for council and blamed ME FOR MY MEDICAL PREDICAMENT.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

The staff is rude, especially the office manager kim

Excellent

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I have not been hospitalized since I have been in Dr. McKinney's care.

Bad - Incompetent - Unprofessional

Posted on November 29th, 2015

The administrator railroaded my out of their office with false information - worst Doctor I've dealt with in my life.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Yvonne McKinney is very rude and says inappropriate things to patients doesn't help or listen to what patient needs or wants. The only nice person there is Ann the best they have

Posted on June 30th, 2015

this has got to be the worst Dr's office I've ever been too..I'll be outta here as soon as possible! !!!!

Recommend

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Love this doctor. She has made a change in my life and health