Dr. Yvonne Morgan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Morgan?

Find a new doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Dr. Morgan was by far the worst I've ever seen - terrible bedside manner, poor communication...I told her a medication I was taking was making me feel worse, and she told me to take more of it. She dismissed every concern that I had, and seemed annoyed that I was even in her office. I wont be returning to the practice and will be finding a new general practitioner.

Good Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Dr Morgan was my physician for ten years and I always felt she had my best interests at heart.

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Very Rude I was a new Patient. I could never get anything said. She just kept telling me to WAIT WAIT!! Because she was just talking to her computer instead of listening to me. She also called the wrong prescription in. I gave her the label off my Prescription so she could she the kind of Med it was and she read it off the Label and still got it wrong. The pharmacy and I had to try and reach her to fix it. It was just terrible and scary. I got there early so it was not a very long wait.

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I love her staff been going here for 8 yrs I'd probably try someone else but It takes too long to get an apt to try a new Doctor. I like Dr Morgan ok I Just wish she acted like she cared about my well being. she talks to her laptop not to me

Don't waste your time

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Horrible staff, horrible doctor, called in wrong RX for my refill.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Excellent doctor - always pleasant and understanding - takes your side.

Nasty

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Disgusting bedside manner. I had to beg her to run labs on me that I wanted and just said I can tell you that your levels are low, like Superman with x-ray vision. She did not listen to my symptoms or ask further questions for clarification. I gave her plenty of opportunity to be a doctor but she wanted to be a know it all and prove me wrong instead. She just told me that my symptoms were coincidental and that I was wrong and that I didn't make sense, complete with lip smacking and contorted facial expressions. I changed doctors in the parking lot of her office. I shook the dust off of my feet for those who know what that means.

Posted on January 29th, 2014

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Morgans for many years. I like her very much, so does the rest of my family. But I must say, her front office staff are the worst I`ve ever encountered in medical office. They`re rude, disrespectful, and in my opinion, they down right lie. It takes DAYS to get a script re-fill. I`ll continue to see Dr. Morgan, A good Dr. is worth dealing with these "girls", but it can be a hard pill to swallow (pun?).

FINALLY, A GOOD DR.

Posted on August 25th, 2012

I found Dr. Morgan to be very insightful, ready to listen, very open, but she was under time constraint, which I understand.My H.M.O. is the worst. And most of all, Dr.Morgan was not prejudices against gays., which I found refreshing. I've been thru three PCP in a year. But she is very different and she cares.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I have always been treated with respect and in a professional manner. Dr. Morgan takes her time to listen to you. I have been a patient of Dr. Morgan's for 3 years and will always see her as my primary doctor.

Excelent Dr

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Dr. Morgan takes the time to understand your medical problems and is very compassionate. I always leave her office feeling better because I was treated like a person not a number or a quota.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

she is very nice but does not take action to sever problems, leaves solution for actions to the patient. You have to be the doctor and request tests and do your own research.