Dr. Yvonne Saunders Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Saunders?

Great Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Have seen Dr Saunders for many years. Great doctor, very caring. Always able to get appointment quickly. Very efficient.

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. Saunders and her staff are very friendly and helpful. I always feel like family when I go there and I can tell that they truly care for their patients. We are not just a check from the insurance company to them. They truly care for all of their clients. They are the best. Thank you Ana, Cassandra, Leslie, Carlos and Dr. Yvonne Saunders!

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I appreciated that she spent a lot of time with me as a new patient, but she refused to prescribe a certain medication that I had been on with a previous doctor. When I had called to make the appointment, I was told that Dr. Saunders is hiring a new doctor and will only see me this one time and then I will have to see the new doctor. A friend had referred me, so I went ahead with the first appointment. Now, that friend says this office won't see us anymore because we have teachers insurance.

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Dr Saunders is very patient and takes the time to answer your questions without making you feel rushed or dumb like some doctors do. She is very personable and takes the time to get to know you. Her staff is all very friendly and everyone, even Dr Saunders speak Spanish as well as English which I think really helps for older family members who maybe speak English but want to make sure they really understand what is going on with them by getting the info in their first language.

New patient

Posted on August 6th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Saunders is limited 2 just 2 visits, but I find her to be kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable with a good bedside manner. It usually takes awhile for a patient to feel comfortable with a new doctor, but I feel @ ease and very comfortable with Dr. Saunders and knowing that I am in good hands with her as my health care provider. I am happy to have her as my Personal Care Physician

Posted on July 31st, 2016

I have only been to see Dr. Saunders twice, but already feel completely @ ease with her. She takes the time to explain things and seems to be very knowledgeable

Devastating heartwrenching experience

Posted on February 27th, 2016

My 35 year old daughter, with a 6 month old son, made an appointment with Dr. Saunders for abdominal pain. She was seen by the physician's assistant, who did blood work but did not examine her abdomen, ordered an ultrasound for the following week. Although her hemoglobin was dangerously low, no one called with results. Ultrasound showed abdominal tumor with spread to liver, was seen by Dr. Saunders and sent home!! I, her mother, took her to ER later that evening, where she was immediately admitted and died 6 weeks later from cancerous tumor. I have never experienced such poor care, lack of compassion. When I embraced my daughter after hearing results of ultrasound, Dr. Saunders said "not now!! After all, she's 35 years old!" My daughter repeated this story many times while she lay dying. So sad that this doctor had such an impact on her.

Great Doc!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Dr. Saunders is very professional and friendly and very thorough with her diagnosis. She has been my main doctor for over 5 years. I would recommend her highly!

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Very nice doctor and staff - never/ever any problems scheduling to see her - staff very polite and courteous.

Staff is the worst !

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Her staff is just the worst !! So rude !!!! Please don't waste your time.. Find some else .

Posted on June 21st, 2015

DR. SAUNDERS IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. Saunders is very thorough and friendly