Dr. Yvonne A Shelton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne A Shelton?

Dr. Good, Medical Assistant a nightmare

The wait was about 20 minutes. I was thankful that they got me in for a next day appointment so waiting was ok. The medical assistant was so incredibly rude I just couldn't believe it. He was short with me and cut me off when I was speaking. This man should not work with people especially kids. The Dr. was good but a little more instruction about the condition and limitations wound have been appreciated.

Highly recommended!

My daughter received careful attention while she was followed and treated by Dr. Yvonne Shelton. She was a candidate for anterior spinal fusion surgery and it was a complete success. She was very thorough and honest during all of her examinations and spent as much time as we needed in discussing the pros/cons/side effects of each step. I could not recommend her more highly.

Dr. Yvonne A Shelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.