Dr. Yvonne Sherrer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Sherrer?

Cured me of my Allergies!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I suffered with 10 years of ineffective allergy shots from a Boca Raton Doctor until I met Dr. Scherrer at the Cleveland Clinic in Ft. Lauderdale sometime around 1991. I have been retested periodically since then and still no allergies!

An Outstanding Physician

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr. Sherrer is without a doubt the best diagnostician ever. SHe has been treating me for years and it never fails that her feedback is spot on the money and her referrals are to incredibly talented physicians. She listens and spends more than adequate time with each patient, therefore the waiting time can be somewhat long. Bring a book!

She didn't"do anything. For me

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I waited to see Dr shearer for 1month and when I when I had to wait a few hours she evidently was at people in the back and there was one other person came in after I was there this may no sense to me but I did wait and she couldn't give me any medication because she didn't know if would interact with my medication so it was actually no benefit but I went to her she never did check on it

Posted on March 6th, 2015

An exceptionally bright, compassionate physcan that any patient would want her on their side.

EXCELLENT

Posted on January 14th, 2015

YOU COULD NOT FIND A BETTER MORE CARING DOCTOR.

patient

Posted on September 19th, 2014

Dr Sherrer has probably saved my life-when other doctors said I was fine (even though I was very ill and passing out) She went out of her way to find a doctor that listened (like she does) and found I needed a pacemaker. This scenario has occurred numerous times -where Dr Sherrer found help for me. She also called me when I was going through Chemo etc for cancer and she checked on me ...this was not her job, She went out of her way to call evenings. She is an amazing woman and doctor....who has helped me with my ongoing chronic conditions..IF YOU CAN NOT WAIT FOR A LONG TIME IN HER OFFICE BECAUSE SHE GIVES HER FULL ATTENTION TO HER PATIENTS, then she is not for you. I will wait for hours to see her...

Brilliant research focused doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2012

LOVE THIS HEALERAm not impressed with way office is run. Seems to lack good organizational skills. APPOINTMENTS run up to four hours late.Once I am in with DR Sherrer she takes her time and does not miss a thing. The question is will I continue to put up with the unorganized office and long waits. The answer is YES. SHE IS WELL WORTH IT.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

The wait time is always 2-4 hrs

Posted on May 28th, 2011

Excellent, caring doctor...spends time and listens to you! However, the "nurse" and some of the ever-changing receptionists are occasionally rude and condescending, and frequently untruthful about reasons for delays, appointment mistakes, etc.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Rude receptionist

Yvonne Sherrer has been my doctor for 11 years

Posted on February 10th, 2011

She's great.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Waited in the office for more than 2 hours to be seen! Several times scheduled appointments somehow vanished when I arrived for them! Even when I had a appointment card,they said I had no appointment.