Dr. Yvonne Spurlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yvonne Spurlock?

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Very kind and courteous Dr., wonderful bedside manner and always answers questions.

The Perfect Doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2013

I have only seen Dr. Spurlock once but have known her previously because she was my sisters doctor. I have never seen a doctor cry with their patient before. Some would say this is unethical and Drs should not involve themselves to this extent with their patients. I found it very touching and comforting to my sister who had suffered physically and emotionally through end stage diabetes. Dr. Yvonne Spurlock is an awesome physician. I often noted that she was at the hospital very late at night seeing her patients. She researched every issue regarding my sister's illness and care. To sum it all up........she is the perfect doctor. When things went wrong with me and my physician I didn't know where to turn untill the spirit of my sister,now at peace reminded me............Dr. Spurlock!

Posted on August 18th, 2016