Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zavette M Tatum-Kodzai
Dr. Zavette M Tatum-Kodzai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Tatum-Kodzai is affiliated with Behavioral Health Care Cape Fear Valley Hospital. Dr. Tatum-Kodzai has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Zavette M Tatum-Kodzai has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Zavette M Tatum-Kodzai has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Zavette M Tatum-Kodzai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tatum-Kodzai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCumberland Anesthesia Associates Pa, 957 Old McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC
Dr. Zavette M Tatum-Kodzai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.