Dr. Zachary Rubin Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Rubin?

This man should not be practicing medicine.

Posted on May 25th, 2013

I was very ill when I went to Dr Rubin. He ran a few tests and said they were negative. He did not act like I was crazy, he offered to put me on psych meds. After consulting 2 psychiatrists, I was assured of my good mental health, but both of them suggested that Dr. Rubin could use some help. I consulted with an infectious disease doctor in Washington DC who through "Hot testing" (taking a stool sample that was no more than 2 hours old) and running tests on it, that I had a severe case of entamoeba histolytica and was given the appropriate medication and felt much better. This man in Washington DC saved my life.

ARROGANT

Posted on May 21st, 2013

HE WAS RUDE,ARROGANT & CONDESENDING! ACT LIKE I WAS NUTS, SAID HE'D SEEN 2-3 PTS LIKE ME A WK. GIVE ME SOME MEDS & BY NEXT WK WOULDN'T KNOW I HAD ANY BITES. WELL LOOK AT THE WORMS NOW SMART ---. MAYBE HE NEEDS TO CHANGE JOBS HE'S NT GOOD AT THIS ONE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. RATE HIM A NEGATIVE BUT NO WAY TOPUT IT

Posted on October 22nd, 2017