Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zachary I Abbott has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
He did not listen to my wife. He interrupted her. Acted like he was in a super hurry and did not have time to listen. On second visit he scolded her for not giving enough information during the first visit, not realizing he cut her off continually during the first visit as he jumped to conclusions rather than probing for more information. Would not send a friend, or my worst enemy to this person. He may be knowledgeable, but his rude behavior and lack of listening skills make him a terrible Doctor.
University Of Michigan
Dr. Zachary I Abbott accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOlympia Orthopaedic Associates, 404 Yauger Way SW Ste 100, Olympia, WA
Dr. Zachary I Abbott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.