Dr. Zachary I Abbott Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zachary I Abbott?

Hurting

He did not listen to my wife. He interrupted her. Acted like he was in a super hurry and did not have time to listen. On second visit he scolded her for not giving enough information during the first visit, not realizing he cut her off continually during the first visit as he jumped to conclusions rather than probing for more information. Would not send a friend, or my worst enemy to this person. He may be knowledgeable, but his rude behavior and lack of listening skills make him a terrible Doctor.

Not for me!

Doesnt listen, curt, appears disinterested, not courteous, hurried,lacking in respect for patient, i.e., bedside manner appalling. Though he may have excellent technical skills, this doctor is not for me.

Hope i dont have to ever be treated by him again. Third time was not a charm. Neither were the first and second.

terrible listener

Dr. Abbott had already decided what was wrong with me before listening to my symptoms. He provided no useful information and walked out before I was done asking questions.

Dr. Zachary I Abbott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.