The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zachary M Arthurs
Dr. Zachary M Arthurs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Puyallup, WA and Yakima, WA (and 4 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Arthurs is affiliated with Tacoma General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Zachary M Arthurs has 7 locations
1450 5th St SE Ste 2200
Puyallup, WA 98372
1607 Creekside Loop Ste 100
Yakima, WA 98902
3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 78234
205 W Windcrest St Ste 350
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
3551 Roger Brooke Dr
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 78234
Book Online Now
Dr. Zachary M Arthurs has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Zachary M Arthurs has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zachary M Arthurs - Posted on May 3rd, 2016
Outstanding Doctor! Listened to all my needs and spent 30 minutes explaining my tests.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zachary M Arthurs - Posted on April 2nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zachary M Arthurs - Posted on September 4th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arthurs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Madigan Army Medical Center
Dr. Zachary M Arthurs Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zachary M Arthurs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.