Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zachary T Bechtol has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Zachary T Bechtol has the following 55 expertise
- Memory Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Weight Loss
- Thoracic Diseases
- Smoking Cessation
- Family Planning
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Seizure Disorders
- Critical Care
- Vascular Disease
- Growth Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Hearing Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Panic Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Wrist Injury
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Dr. Zachary T Bechtol has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Zachary T Bechtol is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
23 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Zachary T Bechtol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zachary T Bechtol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grove, OK.