3.8

Have you seen Dr. Zachary M Homa?

Uncomfortable

He has 0 bedside manor. Made me feel beyond uncomfortable. My husband was sitting with me and confirmed that this was the most uncomfortable Drs appointment he has ever had. Needless to say we won’t be seeing him again.

Indifferent

Somewhat condescending. No empathy, zero personality, and lack of experience.

I went to see Dr Homa while 20 weeks pregnant. I told him that I was very sick (coughing, sore throat, headache, chest congestion, etc). He didn't even look at me and just kept saying "uh huh." No advice, no diagnosis. I'm pretty sure he wasn't even listening. Two days later, my symptoms got worse, so I called the doctor's office. They said he should have given me a nose swab to see if I had the flu, because it could be dangerous. Now I'm stuck waiting in the emergency room. Thanks a lot.

Acute TOA with complications following surgery

Dr. Homa has a great bed side mannor. Explains things easily without confusion. Dr. Homa didn't sugar coat things nor did he choose to omit any details he thought pertenant about my physical, mental, and spiritual healing and health. He showed actual concern with the complications that arose following emergency surgery and he kept me as comfortable as possible even though he was not the operating physician. Dr. Homa took the time during my hospitalization to listen to not only my questions and concerns but my family as well. I am not comfortable near men at all and normally will not allow one in the room let alone provide care. I was very at ease with Dr. Homa and had no trust issues with him at all. For the first time in 20 years I encountered a male doctor I would allow to care for me without triggering my PTSD. I truely wish I could continue my care with him .

Dr. Zachary M Homa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.