Dr. Zachary Stowe Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Stowe?

Unbelievable

Posted on September 20th, 2017

He was extremely belittling from appointment one. I received a buligerant and incorrect diagnosis, terrible bedside manner, and wasted time. The symptoms from his prescription cost me four days off from work. The very next appointment he didn’t believe the symptoms I was having and tried to tell me to take MORE of the medicine that was causing me these terrible symptoms. He took me off a medicine that worked for no reason, refused to pu me back on it, and then argued with me that my real life symptoms were impossible. Unbelievable that anyone who has worked this long in psychiatry could pretend symptoms don’t exist that are clearly on the warning label. Less than 10 minutes later I was being told we were “done here” in an unprofessional manner and received a bill for $400 for an incompetent visit. He should not be a doctor. He is a joke.

Pre-partum

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Stowe saved my life with my first child. She is now 17. I had never heard of pre-partum depression and didn't know what to do. He explained the whole thing and got me through.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

He is the only reason I am actually here along with my 2 children and have a healthy son (15) and daughter (8). Anyone who would give him a bad review has clearly no knowledge of his expertise and the thousands of women he has helped in Atlanta and elsewhere.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Dr Stowe is easy to work with, concerned and willing to help with what ever you ask

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

I always give Dr. Stowe credit for saving my life after having two children and being challenged with postpartum depression.

If you need help please see someone else

Posted on October 10th, 2011

Dr. Stowe diagnosed me as bipolar and decided to take me off lexapro and wellbutrim. He explained it was going to feel like "Dante's Inferno," when I asked what I can do for rescue in case it was too painful. He told me to call and email & he would get back to me. As expected I had a serious attack (turns out I am not bipolar but instead have an anxiety disorder -big diff!) I called and emailed for 4days leaving detailed messages. My GYN even called Dr. Stowed office to advocate on my behalf. Finally I got an email at 3pm on Friday that he would call later. At 7pm Friday he called, said I sounded like I am all over the place and told me I could go to the hospital. If he had not make me wait 4 days something could have been done before (even just a calm voice to remind me it's gonna be ok.) Dr. Stowe seems to busy with his reasearch for the pharmaceutical companies to really care about patients. Please get help, just with someone else who will really want you to feel better

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Doctor Stowe regularly ran late for my appointment. He always seemed to have his own agenda and was very judgmental. He was not sensitive to my needs. When he asked what he could to do help, I presented with some issues and he had no solutions. I don't feel like he was listening to me. He was condescending and had a know-it-all attitude. I should have discontinued seeing him after my first visit.

Posted on November 9th, 2017