Dr. Zachary D Wassmuth Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Zachary D Wassmuth?

R E L I E F

Recovering from polyp removal, balloon sinuplasty and septum correction. So far so good. 90% of nights are quiet with no snoring. No sinus headache and infection. I hope it sticks. The office is efficient and friendly. The doctor is professional, confident and informative. I am glad I made the visit.

I HAD TURBINATE REDUCTION. I BLED BADLY AFTER THE SURGEY. I NEVER HAD A NOSE BLEED BEFORE BUT HE HAS NOT FIXED IT 6 MONTHS LATER.. I BREATHE BETTER BUT WHEN I BLOW MY NOSE I STILL BLEED. I WOULD NOT DO THIS AGAIN. HE IS A PLEASANT MAN BUT THE ON GOING BLEEDING IS NOT WORTH IT. ALL HE CAN SAY IS "I AM SORRY". IT IS NOT AS EASY AS THEY MAKE IT OUT TO BE!

3 y/o needed 3 diff surgerys

my sweet 3 year old needed 3 surgerys with in a 9 month time frame .. all had him back and playing the very next day! Great with kids!

He was a life changer! My 2 year old son had tubes put in, adenoids removed and had a few sinus procedures. He was instantly better and it not only made my sons life better but ours as well. He is a wonderful doctor!

We are very impressed with the care we have received by Dr. Wassmuth. He is a very professional doc with the best bedside manner. He has treated members of our family over the past 8 years....my son was a chronic "sinus infection" child. Dr. Wassmuth was part of our monthly routine for quite some time. There were times I would take my son to the pediatrician and get no where...the next visit would be Dr. Wassmuth. He always resolved the issue. I have the greatest respect for his abilities to treat issues regarding the ear, nose and throat. We feel lucky to have him treat our family. His nurses and staff are excellent. I have always received a call back with in a timely fashion regarding any questions I might have. This is important when your child's health is the basis of the questions. I highly recommend this office and Dr. Wassmuth.