Initial visit

Dr. Baxter explained the aspects of bi-polar TURP and what I could expect with this procedure. His confidence and positive attitude were infectious. I look forward to treating with him.

Awesome Doctor he took very good care of my father!

The receptionist was rude and deliberate in avoiding my presence. She walk away from the desk when she saw me enter the room, and did not return for approx. 10 min. When she returned her mannerism was poor. She actually looked like she was annoyed by my existence.

Not happy with my visit at this Urologist at all. He did a very poor job at diagnoses and treating my issue. Very Bad medical decisions and treatment causing me further pain and suffering.

Excellent

My experiences have been very positive. I have a challenging medical issue and Dr. Baxter has gone the extra hundred miles to help me. He is a great doctor and seems to be a man of deep personal integrity and character. I feel fortunate to have been assigned to him.

Dr. Zachery C Baxter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.