Dr. Zafar Parvez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Zafar Parvez?

Horrible surgery

My surgery was an absolute nightmare !!!! This doctor left the country while he infected me after trying to repair leaks in my intestines . Please I urge you to seek another surgeon

RNY GASTRIC BYPASS

At his office iv never waited more then 20 mins. Staff is overall helpful and have knowledge. Had surgery at clovis community. Dr parzaz was great getting my nerves down and made me feel good. Staff at hospital were overall good.

Hernia

I made an appointment via phone call and he called me back to dicuss my hernia....we talked at length and he answered all of the questions and concerns that I had.

GOOD DOCTOR WITH ME, BUT NEGLECTED WITH NIECE

DR. PARVEZ DID MY BYPASS SURGERY AROUND 6 TO 7 YEARS AGO AND I DID GOOD. BUT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HIM FOR DOING MY NIECE'S BYPASS SURGURY 2 YEARS AGO CAUSE HE LEFT THE LEFT THE WHOLE FAMILY WITH A BIG SORROW. MY NIECE NEVER WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE DIED ON THE FIRST TRY OF GETTING OUT OF BED TO WALK AROUND, HER STAPLE BUSTED AND SHE DIED. I THINK THAT WAS DUE TO NEGLECTION

Unreliable and not a man of his word

This surgeon made a telephone appointment conference with me and then did not show up, no effort by him or his staff to notify me. Then he tells me he will phone me and does not. Unreliable and not a man of his word, no honor.If his surgery skills are like his behavior with patients BEWARE!

Excellent Surgeon, Wonderful Man