Dr. Zaffar A Rizvi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Zaffar A Rizvi?

Grew to Trust

I came to Dr Rizvi from another Dr that had treated me like a number not a person & was reluctant to let Dr Rizvi break through. Dr Rizvi didn't give up & broke down my barriers. He explains to me why we are doing what we're doing, why I may react in a certain manner & encourages me. I grew to trust him & find him to be very knowledgeable & compassionate.

Good Dr..

Dr, Rizvi helped my Daughter a lot. She was comfortable with him and he spent time with her. We have been to other Doctors and they didn't care about what was going on in her life and Dr. Rizvi does. I don't know why the other review was so bad. We are very happy going to Dr. Rizvi.

Compassionless "doctor"

This "doctor" is compassionless & uncaring. He's the worst kind of psychiatrist. When you need him the most he may dump you with a cold, impersonal letter in the mail. That is irresponsible to just cut off a depressed patient with no regard to their condition. Please go to someone else if you want to get better. He is a horrible, compassionless psychiatrist & is not concerned with your feelings. You can find much better.