Dr. Zaher M Srour Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Zaher M Srour?

surgery

Ended up with mrsa after surgery. Nose is stuffed all the time now. now 4 years later need corrective surgery from previous surgery.

Great Doc

wonderful care

great practice

Preoperatively I was happy with care. Post op I felt like less attention was given to my care and I didn't feel as confident in the care I received.

Great Doc

Most caring Doctor

Dr. Srour is the most caring & honest doctor I have ever met!

Honest, knowledgeable, liked his office and staff.

Pleased

I had suffered from vertigo for 2 years, going from a doctor's office to another with no answers or benefit. He treated me for crystals in my ear in 30 minutes office visit. I have my life back again.

I liked his care

I came to Dr Srour for snoring issues. My wife pushed me to go. I expected him talking about breathing machine or surgery. He diagnosed my sinuses to be the problem. I am taking allergy shots and nose medicine. I feel great , my wife is happy , I did not have to have surgery or breathing machine. All good except some wait time 10-20 min each time. I guess he is very busy for a reason. Totally worth it . I did read some comments about copays and deductibles, didn't have any of these issues , I guess it is that person's sucky insurance.

Tonsil, nasal and sinus surgery 8/12/11

I was recommended to Dr. Srour from a co-worker. He is detailed, friendly and diagnoses the real problem going on in there. I just had the surgery yesterday and I already feel pretty good. I had several problems and we looked at every possible option before resorting to surgery. Since I am an adult I was warned this may be a hard surgery for an adult and it was my decision. None of my othere doctors bothered to even suggest a tonsilectamy removal. I went to him because I had chronic sinus infections for over 4 months straight. The only bad thing I can say is he does take a while to see you once you get back into the waiting room, be prepared for that but its worth the wait if can help you. He is a terrific Dr. highly recommend!

I am very pleased , saved my life

I have started 4 months ago with a bad neck pain. I have seen a dozen of doctors , you name the specialty. I have seen 2 ENT Docs in the area, they got me a CT of my neck and showed a deep nodule in my neck . They all wanted to operate, the problem is that this was called on the CT report " clinically insignificant" so why I am put for 4-5 hours surgery , taking huge risks including a risk of stroke , never to eat or speak normally ever again. Guess what ! it was in infection that Dr Srour treated with antibiotics, the nodule disappeared also the pain. The strange thing is that my cat gave it to me : " Cat's scratch disease" . Never knew that my feisty cat will cause me that much trouble ... anyhow that was in the past . It took only 2 office visits , NO SURGERY .

My son had T & A surgery, everything went great, except the 2 hour wait (at the hospital) prior to his surgery. I asked the nurses why we were waiting sooooo long and they said Dr. Srour overloads his surgery schedule. Office appointments are a different story....never waited more than 10 minutes and we are there quite often. Very caring and to the point, knowledgeable of treatment options. Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Zaher M Srour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, PA.