Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zahida Mughal
Dr. Zahida Mughal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Potsdam, NY, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 2 other locations). She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mughal is affiliated with Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center, Lincoln Park Hospital and West Suburban Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Zahida Mughal has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Mughal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Lincoln Park Hospital
West Suburban Medical Center
Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
The University of Chicago Medicine
Swedish Covenant Hospital
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
St Mary Of Nazareth Hosp S M&E Med Ctr
Jackson Park Hospital
44 Years Experience
Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Zahida Mughal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zahida Mughal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.