Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zaid A Fadhli
Dr. Zaid A Fadhli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL, with another office in Kissimmee, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Fadhli is affiliated with Florida Hospital Kissimmee. Dr. Fadhli has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zaid A Fadhli has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Absolutely would not recommend this doctor or this office. The staff as well and the doctor was rude and unprofessional. I waited with my father for over an hour until he was seen. We asked the nurse about the delay and with an attitude she said ask the doctor. The doctor was unprofessional, also rude, and ill mannered. He stated he was late because he too is human and he had to check to see if he had a blood clot in his leg. His responses to my father's concerns were offensive and cold. I would caution anyone who thinks of visiting.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fadhli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Zaid A Fadhli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Zaid A Fadhli in this video.
Dr. Zaid A Fadhli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.