- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zaid W Jabbar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Zaid W Jabbar has the following 9 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program (2018)
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Zaid W Jabbar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana National HMO
More about Dr. Zaid W Jabbar
Dr. Jabbar graduated from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 2005. Dr. Jabbar works in Plainfield, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Jabbar is affiliated with Edward Hospital.