Dr. Zaid H Khalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zaid H Khalil?

Dr who listens to patients

My mother is 87 yrs old who does not speak English. One of her children goes to her appointment as an interpreter and I am one of them. Dr. Khalil always take time to listen and try to find the best treatment for her. He deserves 5 stars.

None responsive office

It's been 3 weeks since I did my annual physical exam, and no one called with results. I called, and left messages to call me back, and emailed 2 times, and still no response.

TOO BUSY FOR THEIR OWN GOOD

I have been seeing Dr. Khalil since 1992 and we have loved him for years; however, now they will not answer the phone, if they do they do not have any appointments, and if you walk in they make you sit for hours. The staff is acting very unprofessional and operating the office in very unprofessional ways. Its a shame b/c the Dr. is actually a very nice man.

Professional and Caring doctor

Our family has been going to Dr. Khalil for about 10 years. We find him to be professional, caring and able to diagnose and refer patients better than any other doctor we have had. We feel very lucky to have found Dr. Khalil and will continue to go to him as his caring attitude never changes.

He is one of the best that, we have ever seen........god bless him and his family,

Horrible experience

If there is a zero star, I will give this practice a zero star. I have to admit that I'm not in the best position to say how good or how bad this doctor is, because after two weeks trying to schedule my appointment, I still have not been admitted yet!!! I first scheduled my appointment last Thursday. The lady asked me to come in before 9:00am (they open at 9:00 am) because I'm a new patient. It snowed last Wednesday, but I didn't get any cancellation notice, and when I called in Thursday morning, they have the same regular voicemail (we open today at 9:00am). So I made a really hard effort to drive there. Office was closed, no one was there. I waited for an hour in case they were just delayed, no one came in. I also left several messages, hoping they would at least check voicemails. No response. So I left really frustrated.I called in again Friday, and left voicemails. Again, no one called me back. I tried a few times this week too. No reaponses. I'm so frustrated and I don't know what I did wrong and why they just keep ignoring me.The reason I need to see the doctor was because I was feeling naucious, but after two weeks, I don't feel it anymore. If a doctor can't provide care to patient in time, it doesn't really matter how good he is. I couldn't imagine having someone like this doctor to be my family doctor.

I hate doctors, nurses and their offices. But Dr. Khalil is really amazing and I like going to see him as my PCP. Dr. Khalil would spend time talking about the problem but he would also ask if everything else is okay. I really feel that he cares a lot about his patients. He is truly a professional and I hope all the doctors are like him.

There should be a rating higher for Dr. Khalil. He is a true outstanding professional and even a better human being. Thank you Dr. Khalil for taking such great care of our family.

Happy Patient

Dr. Khalil is wonderful, patient, and makes you feel comfortable. My husband and I are both patients and are both very satisfied. The support staff are very friendly and helpful (contrary to some common reputation of support staff at medical facilities.)

Thank you for being our doctor..May God bless you,

Caring and thorough and understanding doctor with vey gentle unhurried manners

Great Doctor

Meticulous, caring and smart. Noticed my illness and accurately diagnosed it even without me complaining of any pain. He has saved my life.