Have you seen Dr. Zainab M Rashid?

Thorough Exam

I grew up on a farm and had many sunburns leading to many skin cancers over the years. Only been to one dermatologists and he retired so came to this young doctor for my annual checkup. I was very impressed on how thorough her skin exam was and the time she spent checking my skin inaddition answering any questions I had. Very impressed! my previous doctor was not as thorough but I didn't know the difference in actual full body exam until I saw her.

What a Visit!

I have been super pleased with this doctor's visit...omg! First time I feel a doctor actually listens and answers questions to make the patient understand in a simple manner. It was very comfortable to talk about my fears of having this cancer and I came to her a second opinion because the first doctor treated me like I am no body and would not answer my questions. I can actually make an educated decision about my cancer treatment and know that there are other options out there.

Very pleased with the visit, she came recommended to me from my neighbor who had a skin cancer similar to mine and the scar looked great. I had my surgery and now I am 2 months out hardly noticeable. I loved how she took her time to explain how the mohs process goes with how it is best closed. Thank you for your help!

excellent smooth procedure

Never felt nervous, superior service by the doctor, took the time to answer questions before and after procedure. Scar healed greatgreat, very pleased. Thank you

Excellent Dermatology Surgeon

Dr. Rashid removed a skin cancer from my nose involving cartilage complications.. The surgery was successful. Dr. Rashid impressed me as highly competent, thorough and pleasant in her interactions. She was open to all my questions and gave thorough answers. I have a final check with her in the near future. If the need arises I would not hesitate to call on her services again and would also refer her to others without reservation. the need arose I would not hesitate to return

Dr. Zainab M Rashid is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.