- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Centura HealthDr. Jessica Phillips, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, OrthopedicsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Centura HealthDr. Gregory Kurkis, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Eric R Jamrich, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery Of SpineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Gary J Schmidt, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedic, Foot Surgery, Pain Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim has 2 locations
Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim has the following 7 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim
Dr. Ibrahim is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in spinal surgery. Dr. Ibrahim limits his practice to the conservative and surgical management of disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. Dr. Ibrahim treats all conditions of the spine including degenerative disorders, traumatic injuries, vertebral fractures, deformity, tumors and infections. Dr. Ibrahims's extensive study in his discipline has enabled him to be involved in many previous and ongoing research studies. He has authored numerous research papers and textbook chapters relating to spinal disorders.