Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zaki G Ibrahim?

wonderful office and doctor

My wife went to Dr Ibrahim after years of chronic back pain. She has tried everything under the sun including injections and a failed surgery from a different office and nothing has helped her. Dr Ibrahim took the time to talk to my wife about everything that she was experiencing and came up with a treatment plan that was made for her. She is now 4 months after surgery and is, for the most part pain free, something we never thought our family would see again. Thank you Dr Ibrahim. You are our Hero!

Dr. Ibrahim took a great deal of time with me, explaining my problems well and giving me multiple choices of conversative treatment, which I appreciate. I was referred to him by my friend who had successful surgery with him. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Ibrahim was not only professional and courteous, but warm and friendly as well. Dr. Ibrahim and his staff went above and beyond in revery aspect of our experience, from scheduling to bedside manners, their promptness and compassion were evident every step of the way. We could not have asked for a better experience or outcome!

This doctor goes above and beyond!

Dr.Ibrahim, did my first surgery in 2007 he was at that time with another group. When I got home i tripped over a runner carpet and fell landing on my back. I went to see him a few days later at a follow up apt, to make a long story short, he called me every day at lunch to ask me everyday how are you doing?It took 3 weeks but eventually I did get better. He is knowledgable, compassionate and a genuine rare dr. I have had 2 back fusions and one clean up surgery now, all done by him, it has been 2 and 1/2 years since my last surgery and back to about 95% to my prehurt back level.There are other Dr's with better known names in denver area, but you will not get any better care with them, this doctor and his staff are top notch! If you want someone who actually cares see him!

Dr. Ibrahim is an excellent surgeon. He helped me regain my ability to participate in everything I like to do.

He is exactly what I expect of an excellent doctor. i would recommend him to everyone.