Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zakiyah Kadry has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
Dr. Zakiyah Kadry has the following 2 expertise
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Dr. Zakiyah Kadry has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kadry is an amazing person. To think that she brought back the liver transplant program to Hershey saids alot about her passion in her field! I can attest to this, for I am a transplant recipient and there was no better hospitality given to me by her and her staff of surgeons and doctors. They are truly the unsong heroes! No one sees it but when you have a staff of doctors that passionately describes how much they love their work, well, I know I'm in the best of hands! Thank you Dr. Kadry, thank you transplant team...MY HEROES!!!!!
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPenn State Hershey Surgical Specialities, 200 Campus Dr Ste 3100, Hershey, PA
Dr. Zakiyah Kadry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.