Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zandra M Rios-Rivera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zandra M Rios-Rivera has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Zandra M Rios-Rivera has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
I have been a patient of Dr Rivera for more than 25 years. I am so happy to be blessed with a compassionate and caring physician. She is thorough,and easy to talk to. You feel not only treated for what ails you,you feel cared for as well. Her office staff and nurse are great. I can't say enough. She is the best of the best.
Dr. is ok with bedside manner but doesn't even take my blood pressure when I'm there & I have HTN. Would not send copy of my blood test results. "I'll call if there's a problem." Staff at office come off angry & unpleasant, even when my specialists call. Was visibly angry to cover a script that my pain mgt dr's staff missed...turned her back on me when I tried to talk to her & threw up her hands. I have no history of abusing ANY MEDICATIONS! Very disappointed in Dr. & Capital Care in general.
41 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
New York Hospital
Dr. Zandra M Rios-Rivera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Zandra M Rios-Rivera in this video.
Dr. Zandra M Rios-Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.