Dr. Zandra Rios-Rivera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Zandra Rios-Rivera?

excellent practitioner

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Rivera for more than 25 years. I am so happy to be blessed with a compassionate and caring physician. She is thorough,and easy to talk to. You feel not only treated for what ails you,you feel cared for as well. Her office staff and nurse are great. I can't say enough. She is the best of the best.

dr rios

Posted on February 25th, 2014

I have had dr rios for almost two years now. But have been with ccp for the last 15 years. She is a good dr. Bedside manners. Is very thourgh and cares about her patients. I love her nurse she is very friendly and talks to you to get to know you as a person. way to go dr rios

bad staff and not respectfull staff

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I couldn't tell nothing about doctor just she didn't give more time to you but the staff work with her is very bad not easy to get appointment you feel like the staff kidding in you very angry they hang up easy the phone on you selfish staff because not helpful if you ask for refill.

Dr. not thorough with basic

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. is ok with bedside manner but doesn't even take my blood pressure when I'm there & I have HTN. Would not send copy of my blood test results. "I'll call if there's a problem." Staff at office come off angry & unpleasant, even when my specialists call. Was visibly angry to cover a script that my pain mgt dr's staff missed...turned her back on me when I tried to talk to her & threw up her hands. I have no history of abusing ANY MEDICATIONS! Very disappointed in Dr. & Capital Care in general.

Posted on October 7th, 2017