Dr. Zane F Pollard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zane F Pollard?

Family w/ 26 years of experience with him!

Dr. Pollard has been seeing me since I was 4 years old, I am now 20. He also sees my younger brother who is 9, Dr. Pollard was also the man who did my older sisters surgeries. And not once have we ever had any problems with him or his staff, we are always recommending him to others because of how great we consider him. I was able to go with my younger brother to an appt. and though Dr. Pollard did a great job with him. My brother was scared to have his eyes dilated, but Dr. Pollard was wonderful in being calm with my brother and eventually being able to do the drops without a fight. I have been with Dr. Pollard for 15 years and my family has been with him for 26 years because of my oldest sister and we are beyond satisfied with him! We would never go anywhere else!

Good eye Dr

I am 31 yrs old and have been going to him since I was 6mo old I believe. He to me is the best! I am now taking my son to leave him he is the best would suggest him to anyone!

Not even said good morning.

GREAT WITH YOUNGER CHILDREN. BEDSIDE MANNER NOT SO GOOD AS OUR CHILD GOT OLDER.

Dr Pollard is the worst most abusive doctor I have ever been to. I would be very cautious if you choose this practice.

Very Disappointed

I would never recommend Dr. Pollard to treat any child that may have fears of doctors. He was extremely impatient and quite rude. My child had seen her brother go through surgery recently and has developed her own fears. Dr. Pollard made me and my child feel terrible. I will not be using his office for the surgery my daughter needs. I was very disappointed with this doctor and feel he needs a lesson in bedside manner with children.

An excellent Pediatric Ophthalmologist

Dr. Pollard correctly diagnosed and corrected my daughter's vision at age 13 months. She is now 8 years old and I would not trust her eyes to anyone else.

Dr. Zane F Pollard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.