Dr. Zarine Mistry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zarine Mistry?

Dedicated

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I've seen Dr. Mistry since 1996 when first moving down here. Yes, she is an urgent care physician, and she has always guided me toward a primary care physician. My response has been and will be... When YOU go into private practice I will have a private physician... until then she is my primary care physician. Trust her with my family and that is an amazing feat in itself. Through, patient and medically gifted; these are the qualities that you need for both the medical issue and bedside manner. She is truly Amazing.

very satisfied patient

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Very professional. Wonderful.

A great Doc

Posted on December 30th, 2015

A superb and caring physician.

Dr. Zarine Mistry is the best internal medicine Dr in the area!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

I am 24 years of age and I have seen Dr. Zarine Mistry since i was in elementary school. No words could express how truly amazing she is, I have numerous health issues, and have seen many drs from urgent care, ER visits, specialists and Dr. Mistry by far is the best. She is very thorough which in my experience , is hard to find these days, she takes her time with each and every patient because she genuinely cares and wants to help! She gets on a personal level which makes being at the Dr not so bad, she's a breath of fresh air and is very determined to find out what is going on and is ready to tackle it and get you back to being 100% ! She is SUPERIOR when it comes to test results, follow ups and more. Some offices take a long time to get test results back (urine culture, white cell counts, glucose, pap smears, ect) on numerous occasions i have missed her/triage nurse calls and she has taken time out of her personal schedule to call me from her home to let me know my results because she knows I have bad anxiety. Dr. Mistry along with Dr. Robinette and Dr. Cundif (the original NDC Urgent care group) also treated my grandparents , and have seen my parents and everyone has gotten such great care. Dr. Mistry is truly the best internal medicine Dr and I would recommend her to everyone and anyone of all ages, its not easy to smile and feel good at the drs office, but with Dr Mistry its a definete! As far as the front desk staff, the original staff was wonderful, again very kind, personal, breath of fresh air, through the years they've moved 3 times and this last move new staff has came aboard and 2 of the ladies aren't very friendly and act as if they are being bothered, but thats okay because they aren't the ones treating you!

U

Posted on August 15th, 2015

The most caring doctor I've ever met!!!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

My experience has always been great. This woman has skills! She leaves no stone unturned. I wish she could be my PCP because she really cares about getting her patients healthy. She has really taken care of my health problems over the years. In my opinion,there are not to many doctors out there like her. I have much respect for her!!!

Best urgent care in Norfolk/Virginia Beach

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Don't even think of going anywhere else. Superior diagnostician, notably thorough, attentive, ooozes experience and competence, exemplifies everything a patient could want in a doctor. (Staff generally good or excellent as well. Note this is an urgent care doc only.)

Posted on May 15th, 2017