Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zaveen A Kureishy
Dr. Zaveen A Kureishy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Dale, WV, with another office in Bellaire, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kureishy is affiliated with Reynolds Memorial Hospital Ind Medical Center. Dr. Kureishy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Zaveen A Kureishy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Dr was my family Dr for years....then a fight broke out between myself and his nurses daughter and friends. The nurse started treating me really badly because of this. I always felt uncomfortable after this. I went to call and speak to him about something I felt was important to me....he didn't call back for a while, and when he did, he discharged me as a patient...oh well, what goes around comes around.
Dr. Kureishy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1988
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Zaveen A Kureishy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zaveen A Kureishy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Dale, WV.