Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian
Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Palma, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bilezikjian is affiliated with Anaheim Memorial Medical Center and Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP. He speaks English.
Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Knowing that I would need to fill out papers before my visit, I arrived for my appointment 45-minutes early. I finished my paperwork 10-minutes before my scheduled appointment.I was not called into the initial pre-exam testing (weight, blood pressure, etc.) until 25 minutes after my appointment time.The assistant who took my pre-exam testing was very present, polite, respectful, etc.Dr. Bilezikjian ~ Lacks ALL bedside manners, respect to patient, and respect of humanity.
I just visited, Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian, a Social Security Disability appointed doctor for a bone and spinal exam for pain in my knee and wrists and jaw. The doctor was extremely rude from the beginning as he proceded to ask me questions regarding my case and would repeatedly interrupt me, not allowing me to finish my sentence and answer his questions. He did not appear to be listening or care about what I was telling him regarding my condition and extreme pain that I am in on a daily basis. He attempted to leave the room while I was still speaking to him until I demanded that he finish listening to what I have to say and I told him that I didn't feel that he was even listening to me. He claimed that he didn't need to listen to me because he didn't know ANYTHING about jaw joints and that it was not an orthopedic condition. I asked him really? Its not? Explaining to him that I have been previously diagnosed with having TMJ and arthritis is my jaw joint which is considered an orthopedic jaw joint condition. He rudedly demanded the x-rays that I brought and nearly pulled the envelope from my hand when I tried to remove the films from the envelope. He made multiple rude and sarcastic remarks to me. He took less than 10 minutes to exam me and never examined my spine such as he was scheduled to do. He has no business being a medical professional and I hope others share their bad experiences which undoubtly others must have had in his care. I only came upon these complaints when I was so floored by his mistreatment that I began researching him online.
Dr. Bilezikjian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center LP
47 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zaven Bilezikjian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Palma, CA.