Dr. Zbigniew Aniol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zbigniew Aniol?

Not recommended

Posted on June 26th, 2017

I had exactly the same experience as a woman who described her Pap test with dr Aniol. I also checked with other doctor and nothing wrong happened to me. Aniol is only money oriented. He doesn't care how much stress and pain makes his patients his wrong diagnosis.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 9th, 2017

I loved dr Aniol. He went out od his way in my first visit.Highly recommend him.Very profesji I have only the best to say about dr Aniol.He went out of his way during my first visit.Very professional.I liked the young internet Dr AnioĊ‚ was very professional and went out of his way to make me feel comfortable from the very first appointment. He went out of his way to go above and beyond with helping me get back to health. His student intern was exceptionally polite and helpful.

Inconsiderate and rude.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr aniol waa my first ever obgyn as a teenager, and now at 22 and pregnant with my first child he is getting worse. I've read reviews and I agree with most of them. He may be knowledgeable, but doesn't take the time to listen and always interrupts. Doesn't care what you have to say AT ALL! Always commenting on weight, or how I look. I'm not an obese girl, but not skinny. I am overweight I will admit, and when I went in for my 14 week heartbeat check he had me lay down, and one of the medical student on staff, he has many come in, checks me out as he bluntly states "Oh she's obese. An obese woman we may not hear a heart she gained 4 pounds with pregnancy as well," also wanted to get referred to a high risk clinic with my health and he kept postponing it for a week, saying there is no hurry when he recommended me in the first place! I will be switching as this isn't the first time all this has occurred in the last year.

I won't go to anyone else

Posted on September 19th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Aniol for many years. He has delivered two of my children and performs all of my regular check ups. He is professional, friendly and explains things well. He always takes his time with me to ensure I am comfortable and have all of the information I need. I don't understand why so many complain about students. He only has 2, 3 max students in his office at a time and they have always been professional. Dr. Aniol himself is the only one that ever examines me. I definitely recommend this doctor!

All he wants is money!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Doctor never follows up after visits. Once I called while pregnant and very sick to find out what medicine I could take he never called back and when I called again the staff told me to read about it. They never answered my question. All he cares is if the bill got paid. NO JOKE!!!

best gynecologist

Posted on May 10th, 2015

doctor Aniol is the best one.he is very good .i will refer my friends to go to him

The best doctor is doctor Aniol

Posted on January 3rd, 2015

He is a very very good doctor . i will tell my friends to go to him he helps a lot and i will keep going to him because he is the best in Chicago.

Missed pathology, possibly altered my med. record

Posted on November 26th, 2014

This was my doctor for over a decade, he delivered my first child. I noticed right away he is money oriented, but being a fresh immigrant I thought it was a standard in US. Recently I came for a visit, and he performed a routine Ultrasound, having a student present. He missed my pathology that was discovered on similar exam in the hospital a month later. I asked to compare those two U.S. exams. First he tried to dismiss importance of that first exam, s day later he denied having record of it on his US machine. I'm sure there was a record, he just conveniently removed it.

How is this possible?

Posted on May 11th, 2014

With all the available options, it is beyond my comprehension how this doctor is still in business. Or more accurately - has a license to practice. I went in for a visit to consider him for an OBGYN. Horrible bedside manner. Irritated with questions and the best part came when he went on his computer to narrate a paragraph from WebMD. Thank God I listed to me gut and ran for the hills. Being of Polish descent and knowing quite a few people whose friends, family or themselves had the bad luck of having Dr. ANiol as their physician, only now do I know how lucky I was to go with someone else. Preterm deliveries, near-death infections due to his ignorance of patient complaints are only some of the horror stories I've heard. The newest $12 million lawsuit (which he lost) against him for prescribing an outdated birth control to a patient that resulted in paralysis just shows where his interests are - THE MONEY, and what better way to make them than sell, sell and sell whatever the drug reps bring in. It is scary what kind of people pass for doctor's in our health care system.

one of best doctor , very professional , very well educated and caring of patients to highest standards of medicine

Posted on April 25th, 2014

dr Aniol took care of many patients I know personally and I know him well for over 15 years or more . He is in highest standards of medicine and great human , college , gynecologist and obstetrician .. Lincenced in 3 countries what is really uncommon and very difficult to obtain... I wish we have more doctors like dr Aniol . A lot of patients don't understand medical issues at all - they expect only best without any complications or atypical course of pregnancy or ilness ... It's medicine , it's life .. It never can be possible to be always only healthy or live forever so even best DES care and Managment we can still go trough unpredictable and unwished complication or course of our problems plus we are responsible partially what we do , decide and how we take care of self cooperating with dr .. If any problems appear - we cannt accuse dr exclusively - it's usually complexed and complicated issues -

great doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2012

He is my doctor for 5 years or more. He was always honest,nice and professional. I can't say bad word against to him. He removed my moles too. I was very satisfied. I had many gynecologists before him and he is the best to me.When i will get pregnant, i will stay in his care for sure...He is not cheapest, but great quality care doctor. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Very proffessional