Dr. Zbigniew Dombek Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Zbigniew Dombek?

Great Doc

Excellent care and a very efficiently run office.

Dr. Dombek is often times brusque but one must weigh that against his ability to diagnose and treat the various ailments of mankind. He is thorough but I sometimes leave his office wanting to cry at his shortness but I return because I know he will take care of me.

Why?

Howcome everytime I try to call the office, I get a busy signal? The only time the phone rings is when the answering service is on call. I dont know what is going on there but the phone system has got to be addressed!

Avoid at all costs

Refused me a simple chest xray because I didn't have a fever despite cough, history of pneumonia. Wound up hospitalized, almost died due to delayed treatment. Absolute quack with no bedside manner.

Dr. Dombeck.

Thank you Dr. Dombeck for making an appointment with such a short notice (in less than 15 hrs)to examine my son who needed a complete medical evaluation for a physical test required for employment with the Federal Government. Without this physical examination my son would have missed the deadline to apply for this important job with the Government.Thank you Dr. Dombeck for your availability when most needed.God bless you and your Staff!

hjg

High Recomendations!

Dr. Dombek has been our family Dr. for 10 years now. He delievered all 3 of my kids, and is their Dr as well. We have never had a problem getting in to see him. He has excellent bedside manners, and is very good about explaining medical concerns. We LOVE him